About LeTip of Tustin
LeTip of Tustin is a professional organization of men and women dedicated to the highest standards of competence and service. Our primary purpose is to give and receive qualified business tips or leads. Members will, at all times, maintain the highest professional integrity. Each business category is represented by one member and conflicts of interest are disallowed.
Why Join LeTip?
- Exchange valuable business tips which turns into $$$. Members work to provide you with qualified business leads.
- Members provide access to clients you would not otherwise be able to contact.
- There are no outside speakers. Members identify themselves and their product or service at each meeting.
- You will be able to display your product or service on a predetermined schedule.
- No conflicts of interest are allowed. Your competition can’t join once you’ve joined.
- Meetings begin at 7:16 a.m. sharp and conclude by 8:31 a.m. sharp and are brief and to the point.
- An inspector from LeTip will visit and confirm your place of business. You must be voted on to become a member.
- The format LeTip has developed is over 20 years in creation. It works!
- Each Chapter has a Board of Directors. Every meeting is conducted from a specific format.
“Since joining LeTip in January 1996, I have grossed $60,000 through referrals from LeTip members!” Marple Fannin, Printer.
“Last year, my LeTip chapter generated over 104 leads to me that resulted in over $35,000 in additional revenue for my business!”
Ron Van Camp, Coupon Advertising Magazine.
“By the end of April ’97, I’ll have been a member for a year. The serious leads I have received thus far are totaling near $26,000. The greatest thing is these are leads I don’t have to work for, my LeTip family does all the introductory selling for me. Thank you LeTip!”
Celeste LeDuke, Interior Design.
“In only two months with LeTip I have done more business from the tips I have received (over $12,000) than ALL the business put together over five years from all the other organizations. To me, this is truly amazing!”
Jeanne Gay Law, Jeweler.
“I receive at least five tips per weekly meeting, an average of thirty tips per month. From these tips, my company benefits an annual revenue of $50,000. Recently, a competitor offered me $25,000 for my membership. I said, “NO, Never. My membership is a valuable asset to my company and I rely on the continuing leads that earn more than $25,000!”
Benny Samaniego, Cleaning and Janitorial Services.
“After joining LeTip, my sales increased by 40%!”
Lori Roberts, Eschelon Telecom.